Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Parenting: I'm doing it right.

So the boys have kind of been into 'guns' and 'shooting bad guys' lately. They generally use anything they can point (i.e. a pencil, their fingers, etc) and make 'pew pew' noises.

One lazy Sunday morning a few weeks back, all four of us were lounging in M's room.

M:  "Pew, pew I got you mom, you're dead."
me:  "Rawr, I'm a Zombie now."
M: "Pew, I shot you. You're dead."
me: "You can't kill me, I'm a Zombie. I'm already dead." (grabbing his head and pretend to gnaw on it.)
       "Nom, Nom... I'm eating your brains."

fast foward a few hours to all of us in the car....

G: (conversation unprovoked) "I can't believe you told him Zombie's would eat his brains."
me: "How else you expect him to be prepared for the Zombie Apocolypse?"

Yeah, I totally got this parenting thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment