Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 on.....

This blog was initially created out of a book idea I've mulled over for the past 7 years or so. (Read more about it here). It's pretty obvious when I started the blog it was relatively disorganized and the vision was somewhat unclear. I've slowly been making updates and changes to better align with my original ideas (which is also the reason behind the blog title). I will still post some random funny things, as well as Wednesday Rants. However you may notice more consistency and a slightly more serious tone to the writings. I hope you enjoy them as much as the other posts. And of course I always encourage your opinions in the comments section. I sincerely appreciate all the support you've all given me thus far. It truly means the world to me.

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment